Friday, January 08, 2010

A Blog that is a journal - for real!

This is my first post in a long time. It feels foreign. But the biggest change is that I'm posting just for myself instead of other people. And the biggest reason is because I don't want my blog to be deleted or deactivated due to extended periods of not being used. I've invested too much time and thought into this blog to allow it to be deleted.

Keith and I will be renewing our vows at 3:00 p.m. on Valentine's Day 2010 at a teeny tiny service in our home. Our family and some of our closest friends will be there. After that, he and I will be departing for a little bit of a honeymoon in Coeur d'Alene. I anticipate doing a lot of sleeping that first night, because I will be so exhausted from moving out of my apartment and back into the house the week before the ceremony.

I am so excited for our new life together to start!

God is so good. I love You, Lord! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such wonderful news Mel! I am thrilled for all of you and will be praying that all goes well for you.

It is so wonderful to see you back!

God's blessings to you!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel:)

Greetings and good wishes:)

This is a wonderful news. I am thrilled and overjoyed on reading this. Marvellous.

You have selected a wonderful photo to go along with this post. Brilliant light of promise and hope through the rolling waves. You are getting in to the bright light of happiness and bliss and normalcy after a period of loneliness, darkness and unhappiness.

My prayers and blessings for you and Keith and your wonderful family.

You blog has been a personal diary unlike other blogs. You have poured out your heart and feeling in many posts. Many thanks for allowing me to read and learn from your writings. It is an inspiration to me.

God bless you Mel:)
I am deligted:)
Joseph

Danielle&Hannah said...

Hey Mel,

I am so pleased to see that you are back and renewing the vows you once made. I know the challenges that marriage can bring ~ now I am married! It's quite ironic - I thought I was wise and had some things to share - but now I am back at square one.. learning that communication can be tough and I have alot to learn.

Good to see you Mel! love,
Danielle

Laura lok said...

this post must have got lost in my reader I am just now seeing it. anyhow good for you and glad you are back writing you have a gift at writing and a gift shouldn't be wasted