Monday, August 17, 2009

Changes, Changes

Katrena took this picture in Riverfront Park, just a few weeks ago, just a block or two from where I sit writing this.

On Monday August 3, 2009, I moved out of the house. On Friday, August 14, 2009, I moved in to a little apartment about 10 minutes from the house. I don't have a computer there, and I don't want to get one. It's been so great to spend time with people face to face, and not to feel constantly torn by conflicting desires and emotions. And since I'm not supposed to use my work computer for personal matters, either, I guess this is it for blogging for the foreseeable future. If anyone wants to stay in touch, my email address is tweeten1@yahoo.com, and I'll probably be checking it about once a month.

I wish every single reader of this blog an abundance of all of God's richest blessings, favor, presence and protection. My season of blogging has meant the world to me, and perhaps someday I'll return to blogging for another season. May God's will be done in all things, by His grace and for His honor and glory, in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

Laura lok said...

I will miss your postings. HUGS

Danielle&Hannah said...

Mel, I was thinking about you today... I was wondering if you have received the mail yet? Thank you for letting us (*your friends*)know. I was so vividly thinking about you today.. there is a reason for that.
I won't say take care because - I want to continue to know how you are.. be brave - Conflict often hits when there is great potential... listen to the "sparrow" ...
xx

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel:)

I am totally at a loss to understand what has happened to you. I am perturbed to read the changes that has taken over you all of a sudden. What about the little kids? Your mom?

May God, our Savior,bless you and give you the strength and courage to face this challenge and overcome it successfully.

I am praying for you Mel. Everything will work out well.

I will keep in touch with you through your email. Many, many thanks for leaving an opening for communication.

Yours affectionately,
Joseph

Rhapsody Phoenix said...

Blessings.....
You do what is neccessary to get you where you need to be in mind, body, soul and spirit.

Take care and God bless.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yfahahuz.arcadepages.com/ysafera.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life