Thursday, June 19, 2008


Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter Linnea, who turns 13 today! ~
Linnea is my first born and is such a joy and delight to my life. Being her mother is a great honor and priceless privilege. ~
What a sweet spirit she has! Little children flock to her because they sense that she sincerely cares about them -- about their well-being, their comfort and their enjoyment of whatever circumstance they find themselves in. ~
Her heart generates a joy of its own, no matter what difficult situation she may find herself in. She readily bounces back from disappointment or failure, and has shown a unique ability to love people unconditionally. I am continually amazed and inspired by her maturity and wisdom. ~
One of these days I hope to post some of her beautiful artwork on my blog. ~
Linnea, if you read this, I want you to know that I thank God for you every single time I think of you, and I pray that His presence will continually be your light and comfort. I love you.

4 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Please wish your lovely daughter Linnea HAPPY BIRTHDAY on my behalf. She must be thrilled to have become a teenager.

May Almighty God bless her and shower upon her all happiness and success in her life.

BEST WISHES!

FCB said...

That goes for me as well Mel, she looks like a sweetheart. Let her know that she is Internationally recognized now; from Joseph in India, as well as Oregon. I have a granddaughter that lives with me that will turn 13 in Sept. and it is a wonderful age. Children, what a gift from God.
Fred

Mel said...

Thanks, guys! She did have a very happy birthday. I'm excited for teenage years!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

With reference to your query regarding the mix scent of different spices in the shop, it is true that the scent in the shop is overpowering and heady.

BEST WISHES!