Monday, January 11, 2010

Thank you

Thank you Everyone for the welcoming, gracious, supportive and encouraging comments. I have missed you all so much. I nabbed this picture from an email someone sent me this morning... Isn't it beautiful?

Please pray for my daughter, Megan. She's in the hospital. I can't share more than that because she swore me to secrecy, but let's just say that she - and we - desperately need to see God's grace and glory revealed in this situation.

Many blessings and grace and peace to all of you and your families. I will post when I can. The posts without pictures are the ones I'm posting via email, and pictures don't come through that way for some reason.

Until we meet again... :)

3 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel:)

I am sorry to read Megan is in hospital. I will surely pray for her. I hope everything will turn out alright.

Prayers and best wishes:)
Joseph

Danielle&Hannah said...

You have our prayers too Mel.

"Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him." Psalm 2:12

Laura lok said...

prayer said I hope all works out hugs and strength