Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taking a Break...

Blogging, email, 2-dimensional internet connection with other people--they've all become an addiction in my life. I spend hours and hours reading, writing, commenting, checking, and searching, when I should be getting out of the chair and learning how to really be the wife and mom my family needs.

So I'm hoping to limit myself to once per week. If that happens, it'll be by God's grace, because I've proven over and over again how woefully pathetic I am at keeping commitments.

2 comments:

pilgriminconflict said...

You're an encouragement to me in your transparency as you fight the fight of faith, Mel. May God's grace be abundant to you as He continues to conform you to the image of His Son.

Your fellow pilgrim in painful conflict,
Chris

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Mel!

You are making a choice. It is important that you stick to your decision so that time will prove whether you made the right choice or the wrong choice!

Best wishes!