Thursday, September 04, 2008



Feast Day!


Well, by God's grace, I made it another week without blogging. So today I'm looking forward to catching up on my favorite blogs. Woo Hoo! :)


My back is tremendously improved, far better than I deserve it to be so soon after injuring it. Thank you, Lord! (And please help me to be far more careful in the future!)


I'm definitely still going through "the fire". I'm trying to take one day at a time and learn to live out Micah 6:8.


I'm working on a few blog posts (in my head at least) that could take a while to compose. But they're thoughts that have been simmering in my heart and mind for quite some time, thoughts that I definitely want to share with my family and friends, so hopefully they'll materialize into something understandable sooner than later.


God is good and faithful, always. He sees the big picture, He has a plan, and He's working it out in all the details, big and small. I pray for the grace to lean on Him more fully every day.

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Mel!

Glad to read that your back has improved a lot. God be praised!

Looking forward to your new posts.

Best wishes!

Mel said...

Hi Joseph! Thanks for the comment! You are so faithful about leaving comments, and it is so encouraging to me and I'm sure to many others! :)

Blessings,

Mel