Saturday, July 20, 2013

Realization

All my life I've had horrible trouble sleeping. Most recently, I've been waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning and not been able to go back to sleep. This has been going on for literally years. Just this past week I've finally decided to embrace the fact that when that happens, I'm literally just one big ball of kinetic energy waiting to be put to good use. Instead of laying there trying hard to fall back asleep and feeling like a failure for not being able to do so, I'm going to get up and put all of that kinetic energy to good use. Needless to say, I've had a week of very productive mornings. Yay!

I've done dishes, de-cluttered, sorted paperwork, cleaned out my purse, and now I'm actually blogging (!!!) for the first time in over a year. Yay again! It feels really fantastic!

No comments: