Saturday, June 20, 2009

Message to my blogging friends

Hi all,

I have been a terrible blogger lately, and I'm afraid it's not going to get any better in the foreseeable future. There are so many posts that I haven't been able to read, or comment on. And so many people have blessed me by leaving comments on my blog, and I haven't been able to reply to those either. I am so dreadfully sorry. I love you all and you're in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I pray everything is going well for you, and that you're healthy and happy.

Many blessings,
Mel

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh sweet Mel...you are kind to check in with us. We all have those times when we can't get back to blogging, or keep up with everything we want to! Hoping everything is well with you and your family!

God bless you all!
Trudy

Laura lok said...

life gets in the way sometimes we all understand. take care of yourself and your family

Danielle&Hannah said...

Mel, that's life! Especially when you are a super-mum like you taking on so much. :)
Not to worry, and know that you haven't left our prayers and thoughts either!

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel:)

Greetings:)

I hope and pray that you and your family are keeping well.

Best wishes Mel:)
Joseph

pilgriminconflict said...

Hi Mel,

Just wanted to say hi! The Lord bless you and keep you and yours!

Your brother in Christ,
Chris

Mel said...

Hi Trudy, Laura, Danielle, Joseph, and Chris! Thank you all for your encouragement, and your patience. I must confess I've been quite depressed lately, and just finding the energy and will to keep living has been a struggle. God is so faithful, and has carried me through to the other side of that darkness, and now I will have the energy and motivation to reply to comments again. God bless you all. I count every single one of you as dearly-loved friends. :)