Monday, November 10, 2008



This message spoken by Paul Washer is one of the most powerful and important messages I have ever heard:

http://pilgriminconflict.blogspot.com/2008/11/10-indictments.html

Friday night I was up very late, but still had to get up relatively early on Saturday, of course, to tend to my young children who are still a little too young to fend for themselves.

As soon as I could, I got onto the computer and the first blog I checked happened to be “Pilgrim in Conflict.” This message was posted there, along with a warning that the message is two hours long. I thought I would just listen to the first few minutes of it to catch the flavor of it, but two hours later I was still sitting there, my heart and my attention completely captured by these powerful words of truth. My husband, Keith, pulled up a chair and listened to the last hour or so with me, and we both sat there together and cried as the Holy Spirit worked in our hearts.

Yesterday, Keith played the first part of the message (the part he had missed when we were listening together on Saturday) on his laptop as he was changing the oil in our vehicles. Later he shared with me how much enjoyed this message and which parts spoke to him most deeply.

I had heard of Paul Washer on a dear friend’s blog, but had not had an opportunity to hear anything of his until now. How my heart rejoices at the truth of God that is being so bravely and powerfully proclaimed by this man!

2 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel!

Amazing photo!

The breath taking photo with a beautiful rainbow and colorful sweet bird is a very rare sight.

Best wishes :)

Mel said...

Thanks, Joseph! I like this picture, too. :)