Saturday, February 28, 2009

Aslan is on the Move!

Dirty snow. I've seen about enough of it to last the rest of my life. Dirty sidwalks, dirty streets, bare trees, brown, soggy, trampled grass, and enough mud to build the Pyramids with...

But the good news is, Aslan is on the move! He will be here soon, and everything His paws touch will turn green. Flowers will burst forth out of the waiting ground. Warm breezes and gentle rains will carry away the dirt and grime and cold. The scent of flowers and new life will permeate the air. I can't wait. My heart is longing for Him.

3 comments:

Laura lok said...

i think many of our hearts are in longing at this point. I am not holding my breath not till march is over I remember what happened last year

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel :)

It is of course very depressing to have snow for such a long time. Hope it will go away soon and all things become bright and beautiful around you.

Best wishes :)

Mel said...

Hi Laura,

You're right, it's still going to be a while. But every day, spring gets closer.

Hi Joseph,

Your wonderful flowery post was so refreshing.

God bless you both! Thanks as always for the comments!