Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Time for a New Blog

I’ve decided to have three blogs. This one, "In Desperate Need of Grace," (which I still am and always will be) is supposed to be a record of my personal journey with my Creator, and will be used for that from now on. It'll be used for my own writing and personal experiences.

"So It Begins” is a blog dedicated to my journey towards true, balanced, grace-sustained health and fitness: http://soitbegins2day.blogspot.com/

“Echoes” is where I will post poems, songs, stories, parables and blog posts copied from other people and authors that God has used to awaken and renew deep places in my heart and life: http://pursuingtheauthentic.blogspot.com/

In the next few days, weeks, and months, I hope to move everything that was written by someone other than me from this blog to “Echoes.” I pray that “Echoes” will become a place of growth, renewal, and refreshment for myself and any who choose to read it. And as always, and in all things, may God be glorified. And may His glory be recognized, celebrated and enjoyed forever!

(photo from the internet)

3 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel :)

Excellent idea.

Best wishes :)

Mel said...

Thanks! :)

Laura lok said...

great idea will be off to check that one out.