Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Uh Oh...

Today when I was running from my truck to the bus, I tripped and fell and hit my face, left hand, and both knees on the pavement… My hand is swollen and unusable at the moment, so I’m typing one-handed. I’m involved in an important project at work this week, so I pray I’ll still be able to be a valuable member of the team. And my honey and I are spending a few days without the kids in the house, so I also pray that we’ll still be able to enjoy each other in spite of this.

Blessed be the name of the Lord!

5 comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Mel :)

I am sorry to hear that you fell and hurt yourself badly. I hope and pray that you will get soon.

Take care!
Joseph :)

Mel said...

Thanks, Joseph! God is taking care of me, so you never need to worry. Thank you for concern, though, it means a lot to me! Many blessings to you and yours, my friend!

FCB said...

Ouch! I can just feel that. This blasted cold takes its toll on us in so many ways. I hope you are okay and bounce back. My co-worker fell at home last week and broke two ribs, he is in a lot of pain.
I take it you didn't break anything? It's a wonder we don't fall more often when you consider how we are made and all the hazards around us. It is rather traumatizing when we take a bad fall. Shocking.
Wish I could make it better, take care my friend.
Fred

Laura lok said...

oh ouch. hope it has healed and you were able to have a good time with hubby

Mel said...

Hi Fred,

The fall was definitely quite shocking... I'm sorry about your coworker. I pray he'll get better quickly and will soon be in less pain.

Hi Laura,

Keith and I were able to enjoy each other and our time together in spite of my hand being so sore. Thanks for the kind words.

God bless both of you! :)